logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Logic 9 install from a program link with no Main -- Log Matrix or spreadsheet showing
K4KL
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2020 10:16:24 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have just installed Logic 9 from a program link Dennis sent to me when I renewed my license fee of $35 for the program. Everything installs correctly but for the first time ever, when I select the forms I want to see in my log, and I select Log -- Main Log, Log -- Main (Matrix or spreadsheet display) will not come up at all. I have to go back into the Forms drop down list and select Log and then a second Log -- Main pops up with the Log -- Main Matrix or spreadsheet. Hence I have two Log -- Main screens up with only the second one showing the Log -- Main Matrix displayed and attached. I have never had this occur and the program has always booted up correctly with the Log -- Main and Log -- Main Matrix or spreadsheet below it. What am I doing wrong or what setting have I missed setting to correct this situation. I sure would appreciate any help with this problem.

Rick Kourey (K4KL)
Marvin/Charlotte, NC
1 user thanked K4KL for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 2/25/2020(UTC)
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
wa4pgm
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:54:38 AM(UTC)
kchavis

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 191 post(s)
I hope this helps if I am following you correctly. Try this:

Click Forms>Log>Main then click "Set" under Automatically open 1, then under Automatically open 2 click "None", click "OK"

73, Kyle
1 user thanked wa4pgm for this useful post.
K4KL on 2/23/2020(UTC)