logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

eQSL pictures not downloading
w2zi
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2022 6:30:09 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Dennis,
I tried your suggestions of Chrome & Edge for downloading pictures and still no luck. I also tried with my WA2UZI login that only has one location. Still the same issue. I use a super task manager (System Explorer v7.0.0) and was able to confirm you are closing and then re-opening the browser after login; this leads to the 'Not Authorized to view this...." message. I also tried setting the default browser to Internet Explorer. No luck; same issue. I then tried Open browser..., Import directly from..., then 'Import all eQSL pictures' button. For the W2ZI login (2 locations), same error. For the WA2UZI login, I did actually get 2 QSL pictures. The strange part is the message when I hover on the button says it does not try 'not in log' QSOs. I've attached a screencap of that form and it apears to indeed check the 'not in log' QSOs. There were around 40 (of 8400 good QSOs).

I did notice serveal orphan copies of the drivers still running (geckodriver, chromedriver107, and IEDriverServer) after I had closed out LOGic.

Thanks for the help.

73s, Don
File Attachment(s):
import eqsl pictures.jpg (153kb) downloaded 34 time(s).
1 user thanked w2zi for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 12/27/2022(UTC)
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
K3QQN
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2022 6:12:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

The last update to Logic 10 causes Logic to crash when trying to download pictures. When I went back one update, it worked. 73, Jim