logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Niue listed twice in DXCC List of Valid Values
K8ZM
#1 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2020 9:14:11 PM(UTC)
bwilliams

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 179 time(s) in 160 post(s)
This is from the latest (2nd) v9.20.15 and was not an issue in v9.20.14 or prior versions:

DXCC progress and reports are showing 341 countries, should be 340. Cross-checking the reports I noticed that Niue was showing up twice, once as E6 and once as ZK2. DXCC Progress Report shows E6 unworked and ZK2 as confirmed. Those same reports last printed from v9.20.14 has no separate entry for E6 but does correctly show the ZK2 and has a DXCC count of 340 (undeleted). I don't have a snapshot of the DXCC Prefix Table from any prior version but this latest version seems correct as E6,ZK2 but the DXCC List of Valid Values has two separate entries for Niue, one E6 and one ZK2. All my worked/confirmed QSO's in LOGic for Niue were tagged with ZK2 as the DXCC value, none were tagged E6, including the E6 I did work last year.

It appears I should just delete the ZK2 from the list of DXCC Valid Values. I'll re-check the DXCC value for the E6 and VK2 Qso's and re-tag as E6 if necessary but afterword's the DXCC totals should revert to 340, all Niue QSO's should be tagged E6 and the DXCC List of Valid Values will be void of any ZK2 entry....ie, all back to normal.

Brad, N8GLS

Hope everyone had a great Christmas !!
1 user thanked K8ZM for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 12/26/2020(UTC)
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2020 8:25:22 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
Hi--

Yes, you are correct. Just delete the ZK6 one. Not sure how it got there. Mine has only E6. There is a ZK6 in the BERU award that might have gotten added to the wrong list somehow. I'll check the master list (and fix BERU) just to make sure.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY
1 user thanked WN4AZY for this useful post.
K8ZM on 12/27/2020(UTC)