logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FLDigi, IC-7610
K8ZM
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 5:59:36 PM(UTC)
bwilliams

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 179 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Finally got around to installing FLDigi and it's communicating with LOGic via XML-RPC. FLDigi decodes and reads the rig fine but transmit isn't working. I must be missing something on PTT so what is the correct set-up method for PTT ?? Do I need to enable DTR or RTS in an existing com port ? I can type in LOGics FLDigi form window and the text is sent to FLDigi, hitting Tx in LOGic from the form window or hitting tune in FLDigi sets it in transmit mode but is not keying the rig.

My set-up may be a little out of the ordinary but have (3) rigs, (3) instances of Win4IcomSuite and (3) instances of WSJT-X all running concurrently with LOGic, all work (and key) fine so has to be some simple set-up I'm just not seeing.

Thanks,

73 de Brad N8GLS
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
K8ZM
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:09:27 PM(UTC)
bwilliams

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 179 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Still can't get the rig to key. Went and totally disconnected FLDigi from LOGic, reconnected through Win4IcomSuite and FLdigi communicates and keys the rig just fine (of course that scenario uses a RigCat xml file).

Thanks,
Brad