logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Three new installlation problem
N6IE
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 1:57:12 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Dennis:

Three things I'm having problems with:

1. World Map: I used to be able to see the red path line from my QTH to any spotted station by clicking on the spot. That was working until I set a filter in the Spot Log to show spots only for stations above 14 MHz. Even getting rid of that filter, I am no longer able to see the path.

2. I cannot configure the email setup in Spot Log. I'm pretty sure I have everything set right, but it seems to not be connecting to the SMTP server.

3. How do I connect LOGic9 to PstRotatorAZ that is running on the same LAN subnet, but on a different computer. Can it be configured to set the rotator when 'Set Rig' is clicked?

Thanks,
Ron N6IE
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 9:10:38 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
Hi Ron:

1. Make sure the Info form is open or at least minimized.

2. Any error messages or anything? I am not aware of any problem with this feature. Please tell me mail server you are trying to connect to. If it is one of the popular ones we can find instructions on the web. Otherwise, give me what you've got.

3. I was not aware of that rotor controller, so it is probably not supported. Pse post a link to their web site or documentation on how to talk to it.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY
N6IE
#3 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 9:44:48 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thanks for getting back to me.

First, the World Map is working. Not sure if I had Info open, but now that I know that, I'll make sure it is.

Second, I did finally get the email function to work. I don't know what I did, but it appears to be working now.

Third, here is the link to PstRotator: http://www.qsl.net/yo3dmu/index_Page346.htm It's a great program that I use a lot. Can LOGic be programmed to set he rotator direction when "Set Rig" is clicked?

Thanks
Ron N6IE
N5XZ
#4 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 8:21:52 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Actually, another button would be nice that says "SET RIG AND ROTATOR". Good ideal.
73, Allen N5XZ