logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Labels printing in Portrait but Landscape is selected Windows 10
EI8JB
#1 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2020 3:44:30 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello All,
I have not printed QSL Labels in some time and I thought I would catch up over the holidays, the last time I printed labels I was using a windows 7 PC,I have since upgraded to a new PC running windows 10.

I have two printers a HP Deskjet 3700 and a Dymo labelwriter 450 both have the same problem where I select a printer for my job, select a printer and labels in report options and then confirm the printer and setup - on demand QSL lable printing....I have also set the configuration in printer devices and printing preferences.

When I print test labels they appear as portrait but landscape was selected...I have even tried to reverse this but it did not make any difference.

The common link is that both printers are running on my Win 10 OS but I can not find what is causing my problem to allow me to print labels, I have checked drivers and they are up to date and have also reinstalled both printers and that did not fix my problem.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Charlie EI8JB
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2020 8:39:37 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
Hi Charlie:

As a test, try printing using the Seiko QSL Label report. See what options if any work for that. The DISPLAY PRINT DIALOG checkbox allows you to select printer preferences before each print job. That usually works. There is no such option for On Demand labels of course. But that will give us some idea what is going on. See if you can get Seiko QSL Labels to work without the DISPLAY PRINT DIALOG checkbox by changing the printer setup for that report in LOGic as well as the Windows control panel.

These printers print labels end-to-end, correct?

Let me know.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY