logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Awards report incorrect again after 10.0.2 upgrade
K4ZO
#1 Posted : Monday, November 1, 2021 10:10:18 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
The awards report has a reintroduced error due the to EU to EW Belarus conversion. My report now lists EW twice, once with the name Belarus and once with no name. This makes the country count incorrect (+1) when running for DXCC total. The list of valid values was updated so it shows EW for EU now but the report still prints incorrectly. This appeared to be corrected with 10.0.1 but has shown up again in a slightly different form. Previously the report printed both EU and EW for Belarus, now it prints EW twice for Belarus.
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Monday, November 1, 2021 3:51:06 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
I am not seeing that here. To verify, I went to tools/setup/list of valid values and deleted DXCC. I then reinstalled 10.0.2 (Be sure to checkmark to install new lists), and only EU Belarus shows up. So not sure where yours came from.

You can fix it as described above, or it would be easier to fix it manually. Do you have EU Belarus? If so, delete the two EWs. If you do not have EU Belarus, delete the blank EW and change the EW Belarus to EU.

Sorry for the trouble. Let me know if EW appears again.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY
K4ZO
#3 Posted : Monday, November 1, 2021 6:58:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I got it fixed. Somehow the list of valid values still contained both EU and EW. One was labeled Belarus and one had no label. Not sure how this got changed since I checked it last time. The last time this happened I still had an EW in the log showing as DXCC EW. When I changed it to EU problem went away. In this case it was the list which had both EU and EW in it. Kinda weird that this one appeared with the 10.0.2 update but its fixed now. Thanks.
1 user thanked K4ZO for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 11/2/2021(UTC)