logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Backup log to old PC
K8ZM
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:12:01 PM(UTC)
bwilliams

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 179 time(s) in 160 post(s)
I need to temporarily move my log from a new PC to an old PC for a couple weeks. New PC is Win10Pro x64, old PC is Win 10 Home, both Win v2004 and both LOGic v9.20.7. I have only made about 50 or so QSO's in LOGic on the New PC over a few week period and have uploaded to LoTW as well as importing a number LoTW QSL's during that time. Is it better to just back-up LOGic from the new PC and restore to the old PC "appending" only the new QSO's ?? Doing that will capture all the new QSO's including any LoTW Upload dates as well as any LoTW QSL's received for those NEW QSO's.

For any "old" QSO's that had LoTW QSL's received during that period I believe doing a normal LoTW QSL Import on the old PC (after appending the new QSO's) will get all the "old" QSO QSL's imported and the log should then be "equal" to that on the New PC.

Need to take the new PC in for some debugging which may take a week or two and don't want to be "off the air" during that time.

If a better way let me know,

73 de Brad, N8GLS
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!