logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Can't move LOGic-9 to new computer
NA9A
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:53:58 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

LOGic v-9.0.86 works fine on my old 64 bit Win-10 machine. I fear that machine is failing so I moved (actually copied)everything over to a new Win-10 computer using LapLink PC-Mover software. Most programs and files made the move OK but LOGic refused to start. Then I reloaded LOGic from the original CD on top of the existing previously moved files and trying to start LOGic, it threw up continual errors. Finally I downloaded the version 9.0-86 upgrade on top of everything and tried again. This time things started to open and it went through the usual start up processes until stopped with an error message about being unable to find a framework provider. I clicked OK and a second error popped up saying "UnhandledStructured Exception, error nr 2071 plus more. What do I need to do?
TNX, 73, Joe, NA9A
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:21:13 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
Hi Joe:

Thanks for your note. Sorry for the delay in my response. Lightening took out our internet for the better part of a day.

I think the .Net framework 4 is built into Windows 10.

I am going to send you a complete new LOGic install in an hour or so. Try that, and if that doesn't fix it, give me the exact error message.

Watch your email.

Tnx for using LOGic & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY