logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Trial Demo?
G0AFN
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:36:05 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I tried to use the email contact link direct to the manufacturer but sadly it does not work for me!
My question is -I have downloaded the demo for my YaesuFT991. It shows me a radio page stuck on 18.000 and am I expecting it to connect to my FT991 via my cable that works elsewhere. I was expecting to be able to see if this software would work on my 991 and cut out every 30 minutes. The only thing I am doing possibly different is I am using windows 7 via parallels on an intel mac pc. As said other 991 software works thro this set up. Should the demo download at least let me see if it connects to my 991 or do I go elsewhere for 991 software.
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:41:02 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Hi--

Make sure the radio is set to VFO A or B -- it sounds like it is on a memory channel.

It shouldn't cut out every 30 minutes. Are we talking LOGic or TRX-Manager? If TRX-Manager, you need to post here.
http://trx-manager.com/forum/

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY