logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Printing a specific QSL card or cards
KA1J
#1 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2014 8:33:25 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I print 4 QSL cards on a piece of card paper and use a paper Guillotine to cut them into the proper size. I have a large number that need to be printed but I wait till I'm ready to make a substantial mailing before sending them. I just received a SASE and need to send off one particular card. In the past when I wanted to make just one QSL, I used to be able to select the button to the right of the print button in the "Run Reports Options" pop-up which lets you print one QSL card. It would waste the other three unused sections on the card but I could print out the one card. I tried to print one QSL card tonight but the button is grayed out and does nothing. Hover the mouse over it and it still says "Print a single Record".

Two things:

1. What do I need to do to get that print one card button working again?

2. Is a request to allow more that one card to be selected and printed. Perhaps when reviewing the cards in the screen print mode, there could be a check tick square showing on each card so you could select exactly which you want to print and then a global check tick that is by default checked on the "Run Reports options" pop-up to print everything marked for printing. You don't want to print all, you uncheck it and then check off the ones you do want, then print only them.

Thanks,

Gary
KA1J
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
vk4iu
#2 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2014 9:07:54 PM(UTC)
VK4IU

Groups: Moderator, Registered, Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 68 post(s)
G'Day,

In any version of Logic, use the "Select Criteria" on the report dialogue to restrict the QSOs to the specific QSO(s), and print in the normal way. Select by adding call=, day=, mode=, time between= etc etc. Use COUNT and/or print to screen to double check the QSOs.

My "poor memory" is telling me the "print one" button feature has been removed, but the button remains on the dialogue - a simple error of omission.

Peter VK4IU

Peter VK4IU
You can help by posting images of any errors and including your Logic version.