logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

SWL QSL labels
K4ZO
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:23:07 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I have added a field to my log form (SWL) as described in the report writer section of the help file. I set it up and this seems to work ok as far as adding the field to the database. The help file says (after entering the info and setting the QSL rcvd to 'i') to print the QSL label as usual and SWL entries will be printed in the proper format for a SWL QSL. I have tried all the label files supplied with the program and they all print the SWL's id in the 'confirmed contact' and the station the SWL heard me working and that contact info is missing. Is there a special label file for SWL's I should be using or have I not set this up totally correct? I use the 2 across 2 x 4 label format. Thanks for any help that can be shared.

Bruce, K4ZO
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:06:23 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
Hi Bruce. It sounds like you are doing everything correctly. Make sure the name of the user-defined field is SWL.

Please install the attached report, overwriting your old. Unzip the file, and save the contents to the REPORT folder where LOGic is installed. Usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\LOGic\report

Let me know!

Tnx for using LOGic.

Dennis WN4AZY
File Attachment(s):
QSL LABELS 2-ACROSS 4X2 INCH.zip (6kb) downloaded 49 time(s).