logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Logic9 crashed while sending to LOTW
KA1J
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:56:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Got to the point of uploading data and Logic went white with an error message. Resent info. Apparently it was sent to LOTW but was not reflected as sent in my data so I resubmitted against the online protest. I was then able to tell logic to list the entries as sent.

Gary
KA1J

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: LOGic.exe
Application Version: 9.0.79.0
Application Timestamp: 47139f24
Fault Module Name: oc30.dll
Fault Module Version: 3.10.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 2f0d4f1a
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00052e16
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 9:18:29 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Hi Gary:

Hope you had a good Tnxgiving. We went to my parent's in VA then spent a week at Myrtle Beach SC. Had great eyeball with WA4PGM.

Anyway, the data getting uploaded but LOGic not knowing about it is a problem that arose and was fixed several updates back. So we fixed that, but after that, implemented the new TQSL program which uploads the data itself, freeing LOGic and Internet Explorer of that task. So make sure you have the latest TQSL and the latest LOGic. If still problems we'll take it from there.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY
KA1J
#3 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 11:15:13 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hey there Dennis,

Nice on the Thanksgiving! I went with Julie (The YL who I've been with for the last 6 years) to her father's place in RI to be with them and her 1/2 sister up from Texas. Much too much family dynamic for me and mercifully they had arrangements to go elsewhere early so the dynamic was cut short. I cooked my own Turkey the day after and used the vacuum sealer to bag it all up and then off to the freezer to be parlayed as I want it. (I've been using the sealer to seal mason jars as well and I've been moving my coffee from the fresh bags into mason jars with that vacuum adapter and it keeps the coffee as fresh as the day the bag is opened).

As to Logic, I'm using 9.0.79 and I just recently had to order anew a LOTW key as my old one had expired. I downloaded the new software and got a new key maybe 1-2 months ago. The only issue I have now is I have to enter my password every time I upload, remembering it in the software doesn't seem to persist any longer.

FWIW, I just this moment uploaded a single entry to LOTW and there was no issue except my having to enter my password again. It's not crashing at this moment...

Say hi to all, if you would,

Gary
WN4AZY
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:06:44 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 401 post(s)

LOGic isn't asking for the password. It is something to do with TQSL.

As I recall, there is an option in one of the many steps of setting up the NSA-level security to apply an optional password to something. Maybe delete the station location and recreate it?

I quickly looked around at the options in TQSL, and saw nothing related to passwords.

Quote:
Say hi to all, if you would,

Will do.

DH