logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

My wish list
KD0PO
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:59:25 PM(UTC)
dokxray

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I'd love it if Logic would control my SteppIr independantly of which radio I'm using the way it does my rotor.

yes, I know I can let my rig do it, but I use more than one radio and I have to unplug and re-plug the cable. It would be great if in the station set-up there was a spot for tune-able antennas.

I would love to have a button on each record to add it to a que to print a QSL card. That way I could easily go through and select just the records I want for a batch print.

Thanks again for a great product..

Ray
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:50:15 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 485 time(s) in 400 post(s)
We will be adding what TRX-Manager calls "synchro" It will send the commands that a radio would send when QSYing out a separate port.

Quote:
I would love to have a button on each record to add it to a que to print a QSL card. That way I could easily go through and select just the records I want for a batch print.
That's been there from day 1. Just put R (requested) in QSL Sent. The help goes into more detail. Let me know if any questions.

IMO batch is the best way to do it. We only added the single-label/card feature fairly recently. I don't really see what the attraction is.

Quote:
Thanks again for a great product.

Thank you for using it!

Dennis WN4AZY
KD0PO
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:20:39 PM(UTC)
dokxray

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: WN4AZY Go to Quoted Post
We will be adding what TRX-Manager calls "synchro" It will send the commands that a radio would send when QSYing out a separate port.

Quote:
That's been there from day 1. Just put R (requested) in QSL Sent. The help goes into more detail. Let me know if any questions.

IMO batch is the best way to do it. We only added the single-label/card feature fairly recently. I don't really see what the attraction is.

Quote:
Thanks again for a great product.

Thank you for using it!

Dennis WN4AZY

haha, I know about "R".... unfortunately I put "R" in every QSO because at some point I send a card for every contact. I put the actual via call in via OR I put "Direct" in the via or I put "bureau" in the via and then can print every card for manager "X" or every card for the bureau or every card for direct .

what I was really asking for is a dynamic que with a button on the log form that as I roll through contacts I could add THAT QSO to the "Print today" Q. Some cards I want more than others and sooner than later.

Also if in the report filter window if I could add more than TWO calls to sort on, I could work around not having the "Q".

again, thanks for a great product.
WN4AZY
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:39:27 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 485 time(s) in 400 post(s)
Ok, so if you're going to eventually send a card for every QSO, put R in QSL SENT for the ones you want to do today. Let blank mean that you are going to send one when you get a round tuit. If there are occasional onesies or twosies you aren't going to QSL ever, enter X.

We can easily bulk-change all of your R's to blanks if you want. Make a backup. Go to tools/advanced/database commands. Type:

USE LOG

REPLACE QSL_SENT WITH " " FOR QSL_SENT="R"

There are dialogs to help you with the syntax if you don't know the commands BTW.

Let me know if any questions.

Dennis WN4AZY