logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

QSL printing method - ADD ON and little Mods request
IK0CHU
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 5:22:48 PM(UTC)
RedBaron

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 85 time(s) in 79 post(s)
Hello Dennis,
I have some requests for you.
You decide if it can be useful for all users. (personally I think is very useful)

1)
Can You add in the field QSL_SENT several other variables to understand how having to send the QSL? Let me explain.
Assuming that by default to send the QSL field must be "R", when I use the filter for QSL printing do not know how the amateur radio wants the qsl if you do not add comments for method and insert them in the filter.
Would not it be more logical to differentiate printing QSL cards using different letters according to requirements using a single filter as follow?

R = printable and send via Bureau
D = printable and send via Direct
O = OQRS use without printing QSL
P = use Paypal without printing QSL
N = NEVER PRINT - Nobureau-NoDirect (the existing X is not accepted by HRDlog.net while HAMQTH and clublog no problems, but there is a mismatch in the number of QSOs.

This would allow you to select the types of shipping and also make statistics of the input and output of the different methods.

2)
Can You add the number of QSOs in the window of "QSOs with"?
There are two options for viewing.
The first click on the CALL in the "LOGSPOT" window and will have to display the total number.
The second click on the CALL in the "BROWSE WINDOW" window and will have to display the total number minus 1.
Display example: "19 QSOs with W100AW"

3)
It is possible to hide the "PHONE" box in PROGRESS1 and PROGRESS2 in the 30M column?

4)
Regarding the execution of the awards in the presence of spotlog opened, pending a final resolution, please do make the logic, automatically, what an ham distracted (hi) or do not know the problem, does not it?
By enabling the printing of the awards logic9 will have to force the closure of spotlog then reopen at the end of operations. (only if already open)
Who uses the printing of awards not certainly keeps tabs on the spot.
Moreover, taking however the telnet connected the data is not lost.

Thank you for your attention.

73's de IKØCHU Mauro
IKØCHU Mauro
1 user thanked IK0CHU for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 8/20/2014(UTC)
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:06:51 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Hi--

I just fixed the problem with errors in the report writer with the spot log open!!! Going to go celebrate. Will comment on the rest later.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY
1 user thanked WN4AZY for this useful post.
IK0CHU on 8/21/2014(UTC)