logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

card needed
W5GA
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 10:13:27 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 98 post(s)
This morning, I was attempting to run several DXCC card needed reports, having just upgraded to 10.0.24. I'd run a report for a single band to either print or display and then print. After closing the report, I would rerun the same report for a different band. A window opens showing the Logic directory, like it's looking for something. This window refuses to close, requiring that I open the task manager and kill the entire process, and perform a clean. This happens with each band.

73 Doug W5GA
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
K8ZM
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 10:50:29 AM(UTC)
bwilliams

Was thanked: 179 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Hi Doug,

I posted the same about 5 months ago, take a look under "Report Writer/Report printing Issues" for some things to try. The first report prints fine but any subsequent report pops-up that windows explorer window looking for you to open a file. If you ONLY use the Print previewer and print it from there and NOT from LOGics printer dialog box you may get subsequent reports to print without that dreaded explorer window that you can't get out of except by task manager. Dennis couldn't reproduce the problem and offered to log-in to my PC but I never did that.

Happy Thanksgiving !!
Brad, K8ZM
1 user thanked K8ZM for this useful post.
W5GA on 11/23/2023(UTC)
W5GA
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 11:00:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 98 post(s)
Hi Brad, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

I've tried this doing just a preview, as a print from the report, and a print with no report display, or a display without printing....doesn't matter, the end result is the same. I have also done it with restart, or without, with other stuff open and without.

Thanks!

73 Doug W5GA