logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

RS-232 > LOGic and WSJT-X via micro KEYER issues
N5XZ
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2022 5:34:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 51 post(s)
I "WAS" able to communicate via RS-232 to both LOGic and WSJT-X on different com ports simultaneously using the microHAM USB Device Router 9.3.4 in the past, but had a system "incident" when plugging in a USB camera that required me to redo the microHAM router settings (they were lost). Now, I can no longer communicate with LOGic and WSJT at the same time, even though on different ports. It is either one of the other. If I have WSJT running and I try to enable LOGic, I get an error "A timeout has occurred" and I can see on the microHAM control panel an attempt to communicate on the 2nd CAT port, but still no dice. I know this is not really a LOGic issue, but was hoping that someone else has been through this and knows the fix.

Thanks,
File Attachment(s):
20220224-1.PNG (33kb) downloaded 35 time(s).
73, Allen N5XZ
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
N5XZ
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2022 6:19:48 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Well, I figured it out myself. There was a button in the configuration panel of the microHAM Device Router that wasn't configured like before. All working now. I can have both LOGic and WSJT running and on different CAT ports and either one can control the radio without shutting down the other. CONFIG NOW BACKED UP!
73, Allen N5XZ
1 user thanked N5XZ for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 2/28/2022(UTC)